Awesome (joshhunsaker) Awesome (joshhunsaker)

Z-Rox rocks

it was a normal day when a friend of mine sent me the z-rox flash, he said it is a really good game (and it is)
i started it and... the first thing i did was closing my eyes and listening to this song
half an hour later the friend asked me how far i was and i had to say that i didn't even start because i was listening to this... he laughed at me :(

and the moral of the story is: it's worth all 10 stars

SuperGoodSound responds:

10 stars are better than 1. I thank Evil-Dog to this day for enabling my pseudo-claim to famousness. Somewhat.

Wet Asphalt Wet Asphalt

it's a pity...

...that i am so bad when i compare my music to this
oh i wish i could make music like you *.*
amazing

Fairy Tale (DEMO) Fairy Tale (DEMO)

you should be a famous man... or band...

...if it is you who is singing this thing i ask myself: why does someone like you record songs "only" for newgrounds? (or at least ever made it)
if i had a label you would be my man
and the instruments sound great too, lyrics are great, clear recorded (not like many other songs i hear on the portal)
everything's great, congratulations to you being talented :D

Melody of the Wind Melody of the Wind

hope to hear this in a flash the next time

woah really great one
i like how the drums and the bass sound and work together, especially in the beginning in this one
and a very nice roll you got at about 2:50 ;)

keep on making this stuff, btw IronRising is right^^

Ryukenjin responds:

Thanks for the comment! Bluefox77 is actually putting this in his flash game when he finishes it sometime later this year. This was something I was happy to make after doing "Atlantis" last year. I was happy I improved on skills to make this the best way possible. This is mad awesomeness with headphones because you hear all the instruments and the pads come to life even more. Glad you liked it and I will try to make even better ones when I get better.